dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

I heart you dress


I’m not gonna do a rant today since my boyfriend’s a little crankypants, it’s eleven in the night here and he went to bed with my promise that I’d be there in half an hour so that he can snuggle up to me and tell me about his horrible day at work. So that’s what I’m gonna do. I gotta stand by mah man, yo. If I feel like it. :-D Just kidding, I always feel like standing by my man unless I feel sick or something. And I’m not. Random!


This dress was a ‘gift’ from my sister, she bought it at the last T2 sale because she loved the print so much but my sis and me don’t have the same bodytype at ALL. Apart from the fact that she’s a size 36 and I’m a size 40/42, she’s slim and she’s got long limbs, slender hips and 3 cupsizes smaller than me, well, you get the picture. The fact that she actually bought this dress and it seems to fit me perfectly is actually pretty hilarious to me. She thought she could alter it but yeah, when shit don’t fit right, shit don’t fit right! :-D All I can say is THANK YOU SISTAH ‘cause I’m loving this dress! Apart from the adorable print (all little hearts) the colors are amazing and I love to have a ‘shorter’ dress (for me this is pretty short :-D) here and there next to my lovely knee length and midi dresses! I think it’s a beautiful little dress and I’ll have loads of fun with it!




3 opmerkingen:

  1. You are too funny, I freaking love that you're not wearing heals with this dress, it looks so pretty on you and of course goes with your lovely hair :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik ben zo blij dat de jurk je past, hij staat je prachtig! ja voor 1 euro kon ik die prachtige print en kraag niet laten liggen, jammer genoeg was het echt te moeilijk om te hermaken maar hij staat je prachtig. Trouwens ik heb een C cup joh, ik heb vast geen 3 cupmaten minder dan jij :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat ik me kon herinneren had je altijd B 70 als cup en ik met E 75 = 3 cupmaten. Maakt ook geen reet uit. Dankjewel, ik vind 'm ook heel mooi en ben er super blij mee. And thank you @ k Cruz!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen