maandag 14 november 2011

A quick one, while he's away

Lovedoves, I don't have much time today to tell you a nice bedtime story because my boyfriend is helping me with brushing up my math (which I'm not minding actually! I love learning new stuff more than I thought I hated math!) and it's already eleven in the evening here in ol' Belgium so I'm gonna go to bed in a little while. I have to get up early to go trade a shirt in my mom bought for me as a present, with her knowledge, since it was so hideously not me. My mom's a real sweetheart but she has a long line of buying her daughters the most godawful clothing in the entire world. And my boy needs the car in the afternoon so Imma go trade it in first thing in the early morning. I'm just posting my outfit and a fresh batch of pincurls! Love you and see you later! Oh and a special mentioning for my niece, Ally, who had her first leading role in a musical at her school as Mulan!! YEAH! I love Mulan!! It 'premiered' today and I hope everything went great but I'm sure it did, she's gonna rock everybodies socks off.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. gawgeous, echt prachtig!! en superleuk dat je met wiskunde bezig bent, het is eigenlijk een fantastisch vak hoor. Mensen moeten niet altijd zo kakken op wiskunde.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love this outfit! you look super cute! love the top and the skirt :) youre a total babe. good luck with the math! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You are so incredibly stunning! and I want that top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk blousje! Jouw haar is echt heel mooi, perfecte pincurls en zoveel mooie kleurschakeringen! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'm so in love with this blouse :) and you look so lovely in pin curls!
    Wah, I can understand you 100%, I love learning new things but I can't stand maths -_- it's always been my nemesis. That's why I chose to study literature at University, haha! No more maths or science ^^
    And yay, I'm happy for your niece!Leading role, she must be talented! I love Mulan too, it's one of my favourite Disney movies (Pocahontas is first place, hehe).
    Life is a romantic poem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your boots also rock and you are really cute! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen