woensdag 22 augustus 2012

Parrot top

Yes, that was a pun. You know, instead of Carrot top I said Parrot top. Carrot top has some awesome wild red locks going on though. I can't guarantee ya I won't ever get a red 'fro somewhere down the line.

Since it's been terribly hot the last week/week and a half I thank my lucky numbers I bought some tank tops/light shirts in the last remains of July sales. One I will be featuring in my next post, (amusement park post with lots of pictures, including a picture of the crotch of a huge Arabian dude statue. You'll see.) one I will be featuring now! I'm normally not all that into shirts with random prints but animals/nature is always good. For realz or on shirts, 's all guud. So, without further ado, here's my parrot top!


Pretty, huh? I loved it immediately, the parrot looks like it's painted with watercolors. I love watercolors! It's a pretty simple outfit but it was comfy and colorful. That's all I need! Close up of my promised nosering!:


Mhmmm, total badass. I never saw myself as a badass but swooning over Xena: the warrior princess, goths and punks as a little girl (how could I not, my older sister was a punk for a while) I pretty much vowed to myself to be at least somewhat of a badass, some day. I still have the same shy, goofy smile I had when I was seven but I now smile goofily with bright green short hair and a nosering. :-D Oh yeah, I cut my hair again. First I'm going to finish up my "long hair" posts before I'll show you my new 'do but I can tell you it's WICKED HOT. I've said this so many times before but I always feel so much more like myself with freshly cut hair. When I've washed my hair I just kind of shake like a dog and my hair is exactly as I like it, slightly strange and messy. Just the way I like my men, too.

On the flip side, I'll see you! (you'll have to imagine the Yoda voice with it yourself :-D)

edit:
top, nosering: C&A
skirt, scarf as belt: T2 vintage
sandals: zara
sunglasses: vintage

5 opmerkingen:

  1. dit is echt the cutest outfits everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! en je bent wel degelijk een badass!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh, what a cute outfit, so perfectly summery and cheerful <3 and I like how the skirt (it has pockets!!) matches that parrot t-shirt. Also, that nose ring looks absolutely great on you ;) and I can't wait to see your new haircut!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. U're a bad ass, gurl! Rocking that nose ring! I should wear mine more often.
    Pinks look totally amazing on you! <3

    And to the MOFO, we're on u!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, superleuke outfit. Vanwaar komt de papegaai? Ik ben fan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen